SERVING SEATTLE FOR 26 GREAT YEARS AND COUNTING!!
To all my patients who have entrusted their health care to me over the past 26 years, I thank you. Your referrals show your faith that I will provide the same high standard of care for your friends and family that I do for you. Because of you, our practice continues to grow.
We are focused on providing skilled chiropractic care that incorporates the most current research findings into your personalized program of care. Our goal is still to help you get better as quickly as possible while giving you the tools to keep yourself well.
I wish you a healthy 2017.
Dr. Lincoln Kamell, CCSP
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, Missouri
Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- Metropolitan Medical Center, St. Louis, Missouri
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1982
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP), 1996
- Board Eligible Chiropractic Orthopedist, 1997
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Washington State
- 35+ hours per year attending seminars pertaining to spinal and extremity orthopedics, neurology, radiology, manipulation and chiropractic science
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Regence, Blue Cross, Aetna, First Choice, United Healthcare, Group Health, Uniform Medical, Cigna, others.
Dr. Calvin is a Chiropractic Physician, a certified physiotherapist and a certified chiropractic sports physician (CCSP). He completed his undergraduate studies majoring in pre-med and chemistry from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. He then attended Chiropractic College at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He received his advanced degree in sports injuries and rehabilitation from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri, and has attained over 1,000 hours of continuing education in the areas of sports rehabilitation and nutrition.
2008-Current Private Practice Seattle, Washington
â€¨1999-2008 Scottsdale, Arizona:
Clinical and Sports Rehabilitation Director
â— Resident Sports Physician, ACE Training Center for Athletes
â— Sports Physician, Arizona Football League
â— Team Sports Physician, Gilbert Buffaloes Semi-Professional Football Team
â— Team Sports Physician, AZ Fat Tire Mountain Bike Racing Team
â— Assistant Sports Physician, RIO Salado Swim Club
â— Consulting Sports Physician, East Valley Runners
â— Consulting Sports Physician, Wado Karate
â— Consulting Sports Physician, Mountainside Fitness
On site Coordinator and Clinical Director
â— AAU Boys Basketball
â— Arizona Grand Canyon State Games
â— Ultra-Fit International Sports Performance Training Center
â— ARR Desert Classic Marathon, Scottsdale, AZ
â— El Tour De Phoenix, Mesa, AZ
â— Arizona Beach Volleyball Dinosaur Tour, Scottsdale, AZ
Lectures on Sports Injury Prevention
â— Arizona State University: Functional stability and rehabilitation
â— Chandler-Gilbert Community College: Maximizing clinical outcomes
â— East Valley Runners: Illiotibial Band Syndrome, Shin Splints
â— Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Plantar Fascitis
â— Mesa High School Boys and Girls Track Team: Flexibility and sports injury prevention